I am struggling with my first bad case of pouchitis. Although my doctor is Bo Shen, I live in DC and would like a physician who is more local since I think I will need multiple appointments over time.

Please let me know of names of MDs in DC Metro who specialize in jpouches.

auntie jojo
Original Post
blufnger03 posted:

@Auntie JoJo Did you ever find a GI doctor you liked? I am looking! Thanks!

I have seen 3 GI already and going on my 4th. Unfortunately I haven't found one that truly cares. I have seen the 4th GI barely 3 times and one thing that I find very unusual is that this doctor has never examined my abdomen by touching. He just talks. Have this happened to you? Is it normal?

Add Reply

Copyright © 2019 The J-Pouch Group. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.