Skip to main content

Hello everyone,
I have been having on going problems for the past 12 years. My GI doctor that I have now just does not know enough about J pouch etc.
I am looking for a doctor in the Boston area who specializes in collectomy issues and J pouch. Any info that anyone may have would be very helpful and greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much,
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 2019 The J-Pouch Group. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.