I came home yesterday from what turned out to be a more than I expected week. Developed ileus on day 2. NG and picc..just a rough go. I probably should have stayed longer but convinced Dr I will stay on top of hydration/nutrition..I'm now about 90 lbs 5'5 so not good..I'm weak and nauseous..
Here are my questions
1. What is best for hydration? Read on here water isn't good
2. What foods are ok for now? Just picking couldn't do full meals yet
3. Having 10-11 bm's daily..is that ok? When do you start w bulking agents or just wait
4. Lots of small urges w little output..is that ok?
5. Has anyone started antidepressants b/c of surgeries and not coping well? They put me on celexa in hospital as I never really emotionally accepted any of this and cry uncontrollably all the time..
Please chime in on any of the above..