I would like advise from Dr. Bo Shen as to his opinion regarding the best specialist at Mayo (Rochester) concerning complex treatment issues with a fistula just above the pouch inlet. What is the protocol for requesting a recommendation from him? Do I contact his secretary as to how I proceed? What do folks think? How have you requested his expertise on care, treatment, and specifically, a specialist recommendation?
Original Post
I think his very efficient secretary, Teresa or his PA could probably help you. I know Dr. shen is out of town right now, but sometimes still answers his email.
His direct line is (216) 444-9252, ask for Teresa. If she doesn't know, she can probably direct you to the next step (email Dr.
Shen or PA)

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Copyright © 2019 The J-Pouch Group. All rights reserved.