Skip to main content

Today marks the date of my one year anniversary of step one of a step two j-pouch surgery!! It has been a tough journey for sure. Glad 2012 is behind me and moving on to what is hopefully many more great years in life. I want to thank everyone for all their support over the past year. Couldn't have done it without you that is for sure.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My one year from my first surgery was January 27th. I so agree 2012 was something else. My take down was March 16th so I have one more anniversary coming up. How are you doing? I still have diarrhea and it seems now every time I have to pee I have to poo to. I guess at least I am not blocked and never have been. I have good days and bad days. I am still on a lot of medicine. I love Levsin/sl. But what I hate the most is how tired I am all the time. I am on vitamins. But at least I am alive and I only have pre cancer cells so I didn't need any treatment for cancer.

Can you share with me how you are doing? If you want you could send me a private message. That would be awesome!

Brenda

Add Reply

Copyright © 2019 The J-Pouch Group. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.