I am hoping it won't come to having to go to a permanent ileostomy although my GI was asking questions after my pouchoscopy yesterday. The reason I don't want to go back is that during the approx. 6 months I had the temporary I was severely dehydrated, landing in the hospital for over a week, and then was on 1500 mL bags of fluid every night until my pouch could be connected. This happened almost immediately after surgery. That and the complication of waiting to see if an RV fistula would heal itself meant having to give up my job, apartment, and move back across the state. I am scared that if I have to go back to an ostomy I will again have issues and complications that could mean I won't be able to keep my job. I am 35 and that is not an option. Also Humira did nothing for me. After three shots, it was no help and I landed in the hospital with Pulmonary Embolism. No other risk factors at 27, none, and when looked up it was on the rare side effects, so no thank you to that.