Wow, I've never thought about poop in that detail, or even if I have I can't think of putting it down in words.
1) I envy how all my friends,collegues never have to worry about poops.
2) I took probiotic VSL3# with hardly any visible effect. I currently take 1-1 tsp pysillium husk daily and occasional imodium when I have to stay out.
3) I workout 1 hr weight training and 1/2 hr of meditation in morning. I definitely think my poop's better if I exercise regularly.
4) No issues with gas I can pass it on toilet or while sitting . Only when I am standing I don't attempt to pass it.
5) Most of the time its formed but not too hard (as it used to be with a colon) and since I had an ostomy for a very short span I'd say with fruits I can see it to mimic how they look.
I am just happy that I got this surgery done and can do what I've always wanted to do. Life with UC and ostomy have been horrible for me.