I would say Dr Remzi. If you can go to NY, go. We have beeen using the docs at Weill Cornell. In addition to UC, my son also has PSC. We started there because of the PSC and continued but my docs there have been co silting with Dr Remzi on my son’s case. He has a leak that won’t quit along with an abscess. Then leak is at the astasmosis, I can’t spell. The stitching line for lack of a better explanation. The surgeons, doctors, nurses, everyone, as been wonderful. Jeff has spent thenbetter part of the last four years in an out of the hospital with no end in site. Our surgeon is Dr. Shulka. Then we have a bunch of others involved in his case. Have you tried Interventional Radiology? They have been a huge help. But as of today, we are in a wait and see mode. Another MRI in four weeks. We’ll see. Good luck to you!