Thank you all. It is time, I was told I would know when I it's true. I just can't imagine continuing anymore. I pray I am making the best decision for her. She is a strong girl but this needs to end.
Amy, we'll be at Sick Kids in Toronto with the chief of surgery. We moved to this city in case we ever needed this surgeon so I don't feel I could do any better in that department.
Becky, I hope it's true in our case as well. I look forward to not knowing what to do with myself (don't know if that'll happen since I will hopefully have a healthy 6 year old and a 5 year old too - I hope I'm busier than ever doing all the things we should be doing actually!)
We don't know if it will be permanent or not yet, at this point we hope all goes well, they don't find CD and we move on with life with an ostomy and no major issues. That's our goal and if we achieve it we'll be very grateful.