Reply to "Decision Made"

My surgery is scheduled for October 14th. He explained the risk that I might not be able to have a pouch due to my previous surgery. He's not sure what condition my insides are until he gets in there. He went over all the usual risks with surgery in the pelvic area...impotence, ejaculation issues, bleeding, infection and a few more on the list. I'm prepared to accept a bag as a permanent option if it comes to that. I can't keep living how I am at this point.

Copyright © 2019 The J-Pouch Group. All rights reserved.
×
×
×
×